- 1,000 videos total
100 videos per exercise, spanning 5-10 repetitions each
7 unique indoor scenes
Realistic environmental occlusion (plus corresponding labels)
Diverse lighting conditions
Varied body shape, skin tones, and clothing
Rich annotations for 2D and 3D supervision
224x224 RGB videos (24fps)
XXX GB total size
The dataset includes 10 of the most common fitness and physical therapy (PT) exercises.
- Alternating Bicep Curls (with dumbbells)
- Delt Flys (with dumbbells)
- Bird Dogs
- Bicycle Crunches
- Leg Raises
- Front Raises (with dumbbells)
- Overhead Press (with dumbbells)
InfiniteRep videos are accompanied by a rich set of pixel-perfect labels and annotations, including:
- Frame-specific rep counts
- Avatar characteristics (gender, clothing, waist circumference, etc.)
- Camera pitch and height
- Skeleton keypoints (17-point COCO skeleton plus XXXX)
- Bounding boxes
- Segmentation masks
- Occlusion metadata
- Much more!
For the full description of labels and metadata, check out the README: https://github.com/toinfinityai/InfiniteRep
- 224x224 RGB videos (24fps)
- 2.5 GB total dataset
- Each exercise is in a separate zipped folder (400-800MB in size)
Note: A newer version of InfiniteRep (called InfiniteRep 2.0) is available for free download. InfiniteRep 2.0 has XXXX.
This dataset is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Both academic and commercial applications are allowed.